Car Seats in a Cube?? - Page 2 - Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum

Go Back   Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum > General Nissan Cube Discussions > Nissan Cube Forum General Discussion

CubeForums.com is the premier Nissan Cube Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

3 car seats will fit if you have the right carseats. I have a booster and I can get a 2nd booster and a regular seat in the middle. I have to squeeze them in but they fit and we struggle to buckle them and I am scared to get into a side impact but they fit.

I am due with our second child in the fall so totting around multiple kids will end this summer and my back seat will be dedicated to my 2 kiddos. I have found a nice narrow carseat the Chicco KeyFit 30. I will not be able to get it in the middle because Ds will be squished in his seat so I will have to 'implant' the rear facing seat on the other side with the middle open. This will be fine since we have no choice and the carseat and car itself are very safe.

I do worry about if we have another before the T0ST3R is paid off and we can afford a minivan. But I think that maybe this seat will fit in the middle between two boosters. Try to find a nice narrow fit booster. Try looking at european carseats, since their cars tend to be smaller they may make narrower carseats. Americans are just use to minivans and huge monster vehicals.

I LOVE MY CUBE!!
T0ST3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

I just bought a Cube. I have 3 kiddos. One is 8 and no longer in any carseat, she sits behind the passenger seat. I have a 3 (almost 4) year old in just a high back booster behind the driver. My 3rd is 8 months old and is in a Graco SafeSeat in the middle, rear facing. I am going to Babies R Us to try out some carseats in it so I can switch the baby to a convertible seat...one that can face rear or front, and will be narrow enough for the 2 girls to remain comfy. I traded in my Nissan Quest for this car and so far I'm loving it!!! It was a sacrifice losing all of the space, but I am pretty impressed with my Cube'n so far The gas mileage is phenomenal!!!!!
TFinley1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)

I use the Nuna convertible car seat. Bought it at Nordstrom.
I had to return the Recaro car seat setup too.
Nuna has a smaller base and the seat is lighter too.
It was fit to my car folding option was avilable in it so that it could easily fit into the big or small cars
Davidroger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 08:14 AM   #14 (permalink)

Nice Post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rentalcarsuae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 03:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

These auto seats are best reasonable for infants amid their first year or possibly 22 lbs, and are looked in the back of the auto, it accompanies a handle for a helpful method to move the infant around, hence, simple to convey...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry View Post
These auto seats are best reasonable for infants amid their first year or possibly 22 lbs, and are looked in the back of the auto, it accompanies a handle for a helpful method to move the infant around, hence, simple to convey...

Knight Security – Private services

Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement