2009 Nissan Cube 1.8S Problems - Page 2 - Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum

Go Back   Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum > General Nissan Cube Discussions > Nissan Cube Forum General Discussion

CubeForums.com is the premier Nissan Cube Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

I get a low pitched chirp or squeaky sound as I'm coming to a stop. Guess we are all nuts...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

Default Nissan Cube

Sorry everyone at the moment I'm really hatin' on my Cube.

I too have heard the chirping noises, for several months I had something rolling around inside my roof, my breaks make horrible noises, my tranny has been acting up since the first week I had it, and my back window just shattered, no exploded, about an hour ago for no reason at all. I called my dealership & all they had to tell me was that glass breakage, regardless of the reason, is not covered under warranty and to call customer service at Nissan. First of all, they won't cover a faulty piece of glass??? and two, Nissan customer service is only open MF. I guess I didn't get the memo that your faulty window isn't suppose to explode on weekends!

To top it off, I'm going to have to pay a $500 deductible to fix something that I had nothing to do with... Yes I'm upset!
artz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #13 (permalink)

Default Nissan Cube...

Wow.. I am more confused then ever. I keep reading horror story after horror story about the Cube. I currently have a Jeep Wrangler Sahara and am not sure that I want to give up the 4wd for something that I will have to buy winter tires since the stock "all weather" tire doesn't do the job. I live in PA on a country road, with on average/decent amount of snow and we're the last to be plowed out. So, that's one thing I am worried about...
Just hearing the other stories of brakes, transmissions, recalls for gas tank, windows shattering, no power going up hills ( I get it, it's a 4 cyl)... It's making me think in overload mode and I'm supposed to go into the dealership tomorrow to do paperwork.... UGH!! HELP!!!
confused73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

^^^ I put 34,000Km on mine in less than a year. I never had one issue with it. I had a good set of snow tires on it for the winter and it never failed me. I never had a problem going up hills or concerns with the transmission... I had the 6 speed manual and I found it to be great. I'd never get a CVT tranny. I find them boring and slow (and not yet proven to my liking).

I got rid of mine cause I seem to have some sort of addiction when it comes to cars/trucks (have a new Camaro now). I'm seeking help, lol.
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

So far I've had mine about 5 months, put about 6,000 mi. on it including a trip from Ohio to Florida thru the mountains of WV and have not had a single issue with it. I have the CVT and love it, don't feel like it lacks any power going uphill, even with the A/C on. Pleased with the fuel mileage and everything else. Granted, it is being recalled for the gas issue and I have a recall for the passenger side curtain airbag I'll have done at the same time, but so far I think it is one of the best cars I have ever owned in my 51 years. I guess only time will tell, but right now I don't see or hear any of the issues you others are having. And I hope I never do.
1978 Honda CB450A - Mine
fral659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement