2009 Cube Speedometer starts at 45 - Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum

Go Back   Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum > General Nissan Cube Discussions > Nissan Cube Forum General Discussion

CubeForums.com is the premier Nissan Cube Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2009 Cube Speedometer starts at 45

The speedometer was working fine just this morning--I checked it against the GPS. A few hours later, I noticed that it appeared I was going 100+ miles per hour. It appears that my speedometer won't go below 45. It goes up correctly from there--if I'm going 55, it reads 100, if I'm going 45, it reads 90. It's just treating 45 like 0.

I don't want to take it to the dealership for what might be a very expensive fix. I don't really NEED the speedometer, I use the GPS for that...but what's wrong with the thing? It's working perfectly in terms of tracking my speed, it's just starting at the wrong place on the dial.
jennem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hmm New information for me, it appeared I was going 100+ miles per hour. It appears that my speedometer won't go below.

Last edited by drag; 07-31-2012 at 06:01 AM.
drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Who knows a locksmith

Hi all
Who knows a locksmith to make replacement keys for my bike in the fort worth area? i can take the bike/ignition just trying to save a few bucks,.,.
drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement