[Ask] UFC 238 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight - Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum

Go Back   Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum > Nissan Cube Forums > New Member Introductions

CubeForums.com is the premier Nissan Cube Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default [Ask] UFC 238 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight

Watch [Ask] UFC 242 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight now.

During his first official UFC 238 battle week media appearance, Henry Cejudo was quickly gone up against with an inquiry concerning a report showing potential damage during an instructional meeting on Tuesday evening.

The report, per Eric Kowal of MyMMANews.com, was filled when Cejudo didn't complete an open exercise on Wednesday.

The main reaction Cejudo (14-2 MMA, 8-2 UFC) offered varied from the second. The UFC flyweight champion at first denied there was anything amiss with him in front of Saturday's bantamweight title headliner with Marlon Moraes (22-5-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC).

"No, no – by no means," Cejudo stated, when asked by MMA Junkie during a media scrum at The Chicago Theater. "I'm great, I'm solid, I'm sound. I don't have the foggiest idea where that originated from."

Cejudo pursued his refusal with a move and small exercise that included shadowboxing and bouncing jacks.

Minutes after the fact, however, Cejudo conceded there was some reality to the report. He said a mishap occurred including his correct knee yet kept on making light of its essentialness.

"I had a little knock on my knee, my correct knee," Cejudo said. "I hit the edge of the damn corner. It hurt. That is it."

Cejudo weaved through discussion about his wellbeing status and indicated certainty about his matchup with Moraes, which happens at United Center and pretense on pay-per-see following prelims on ESPN and ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass.

The Olympic gold medalist and UFC titleholder has said ahead of time of UFC 238 that he's focusing for the game's top pound-for-pound spot. "Little knock" on his knee or not, he expects to get the success.

"Coincidentally, I have a gold decoration and a belt, and I'm going to include another belt," Cejudo said as he left the platform. "Afterward, haters."

TAGS:

[Ask] UFC 238 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight
[Ask] UFC 238 Live Stream Online Free Full
[Ask] UFC 238 Live Stream Online Free
[Ask] UFC 238 Live Stream Online
[Ask] UFC 238 Live Stream
[Ask] UFC 238 Live
[Ask] UFC 238

Last edited by kongking; 08-27-2019 at 10:20 AM.
kongking is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement