How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Your iPhone - Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum

Go Back   Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum > Nissan Cube Commerce Area > eBay Auctions: non-Cube related

CubeForums.com is the premier Nissan Cube Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2015, 05:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Your iPhone

Accidently deleted Data from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes Backup files.

It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to use.
See more at: Tenorshare Software Official Website - iOS Data Recovery, Data Rescue, PDF and Video Tools
mikusa29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2017, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
kou

I would like to recover my iPhone data with iTunes backup files.
kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

anybody here?
juniorwu1124 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
kou

Speaking of how to retrieve deleted text messages, photos, music, SMS, iMessages, Kik messages and other iPhone data, I think that the most common and safe way may be to retrieve lost or deleted iOS data by using iTunes or iCloud backup files. Besides, you may need to archive your currently existing iPhone data before you recover deleted files from iPhone backup via iCloud or iTunes.
kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

I accidentally removed some precious photos and video files from my iPhone 6S. Fortunately, one of my classmates told me about the SoftHow iPhone Data Recovery software, and it had helped me get back all the lost iPhone files. The iPhone data recovery tool has three recovery modes.
Recovery Mode 1: Recover from iOS Devices (iPhone / iPad)
Recovery Mode 2: Recover from iTunes Backup Files
Recovery Mode 3: Recover from iCloud Backup Files
Hope to help people in need. Good luck!
michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

Default How to Recover Deleted Kik Messages on iPhone?

If you accidentally deleted or lost Kik messages or other data on iPhone, first check if you have backup file for them. If you have backed up the your iPhone, you can restore the data from iTunes or iCloud backup. Otherwise, you can choose to recover deleted Kik messages by using a third-party data recovery app. There are many apps of this kind to choose. You can get one after evaluating and comparing. I myself use cFone iOS Data Recovery.
TerryBrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:27 AM   #7 (permalink)

If you still worry about losing your iPhone important files but can't recover them. You have no need to be anxious, the iPhone data recovery software can restore those deleted data easily.
With the help of this excellent iPhone data recovery software, it can be conducted in an efficient way. It can help you to recover many types of iPhone data like photos, sms, contacts, notes and other data. The recovery steps are easy to master and operate. All you need to do is connecting your iPhone to the computer, then carry out the deleted data scanning so as to get them back.
famler1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:11 AM   #8 (permalink)

Nice Post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rentalcarsuae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks for your sharing!

Similarly, you can also use another professional and smart iOS data recovery tool called Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone, iPod, iPad. It offers you three smart recovery modes to recover missing iOS data from iDevice directly, iTunes backup or iCloud backup with highest success rate. Using this trusty iPhone data recovery software is extremely easily, you only need to connect your iphone, scan the lost text messages, preview and recover them selectively.
Wlee2060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 05:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

If you would like to recover lost or deleted data on iPhone, then you'll need an efficient iOS recovery tool. Here I highly recommend TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery, which is the most professional tool in restoring lost data on the iOS device including iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 or earlier, all models of iPad, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Touch 4. It is capable of recovering 20 kinds of lost data on iPhone including photos, videos, notes, reminders, voice momos, contacts, call history, safari bookmarks, WhatsApp messages, Kik messages, etc. You can simply recover lost or deleted data on iPhone from the device directly, from iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
ilvljzfr0921@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement