Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum - View Single Post - iPod Touch and Charging

Go Back   Nissan Cube Forums: Nissan Cube Enthusiast Forum

CubeForums.com is the premier Nissan Cube Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zinker

Default iPod Touch and Charging

In a way I bought my new Cube as a present for my new iPod Touch. My old car didn't have and auxiliary input for the iPod and rather then upgrading the radio in it, I bought a new Cube.

That said, when I plugged in the iPod it popped up a message telling me that charging the battery was not supported. It seems to work OK otherwise. I assume the iPhone would have the same issue.

I'm wondering if anyone else is using a current generation iPod Touch or iPhone in their Cube and if so, have they found a solution to the battery charging problem?

Beyond the charging issue, the interface to the iPod seems to work properly, though it's not obvious how to run the iPod from the radio.
Zinker is offline   Reply With Quote